Mrs.D's Store

The Royal Palm: multi award-winning children's book!

Runaway Clothes:multi award-winning children's book!

Good Morning, World!:Multi Award Winner

The Trees Have Hearts:Multi Award Winner

Follow Carlo the Mouse Series!5 books are coming in 2017-2020!

Join The City Kittens and the Old House Cat

The Little Girl Praying on the Hill- Readers' Favorite International GOLD Award Winner

That Is How Things Are - Coming in fall 2017!

Who Will Feed Stacey First? Story 1:Coming 2018!

The Mysterious Life Inside a Closet-A New Children's Book Coming in spring 2018!!

A Beautiful Tribute From My Fans

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

The Cat That Wanders By Itself:PUBLISHED!!

Published!





As long as I have a cat, I have a good, trusted friend. That friend may be a little quirky or opinionated, but it’s one that’s always by my side. Nyda and I shared a special bond and love. 








She entertained me with her behavior, and I put up with her disappearing for weeks at a time.






 She was an unusual calico cat, an expert on life, with intelligence, dignity, and playfulness in equal proportion. 





She understood when to be sweet and charming and when to ignore everything, when to be independent and strong and when to cuddle up to me. 




 Amusing, impulsive, and often unpredictable, she lived on the edge, exploring every opportunity and taking risks, believing that there must be more than nine lives.




 I wrote this story as a tribute to her adventurous life. My hope is that readers will see how unique Nyda was—a loyal and caring companion, a brave explorer and lucky survivor, a free spirit that wandered many places but was always in my heart.








No comments:

Post a Comment