Sunday, January 27, 2013
Looking for guest bloggers who would like to share their ideas, knowledge, and experience in the children’s book world.
Since I started my blog in 2012, I have had a few guest bloggers who I was glad to feature. I enjoyed working with each of them, and now I am looking for more.
writing adventures,MRS.D.BOOKSonly accepts content that provides business-oriented value to the reader and is informative, educational, and/or entertaining.
MRS.D.BOOKS BLOG has a few rules when it comes to guest blogging. If you meet these criteria, I would love to hear from you!
• Primarily, you must be a blogger who writes real content and not someone looking for a link back to a product to sell or an article that you’ve written.
• All material must be relevant to the readers here at MRS.D.BOOKS.
• Guest bloggers must meet the following requirements: A high degree of expertise and experience in their field. The ability to write an engaging, well-written article. Grammar, spelling, and syntax are very important. Please submit samples of previously published work.
• At the end of each guest post, there will be a short bio about the author which contains a link to your guest author profile. You can put all your relevant information in your profile.
• MRS.D.BOOKS has the right to reject any submissions that are not related to our blog.