My name is Mrs. D. and I am an author of children's books. Currently, I’m juggling many projects including several new books. I love to write. I love this beautiful language. I write because I have something to share. I write because maybe someday, someone in this world may need my experience. I write for one simple reason. I love how it makes me feel: free.
The Little Girl Praying on the Hill- Readers' Favorite International GOLD Award Winner
That Is How Things Are - Coming 2016!
Who Will Feed Stacey First? Story 1:Coming 2015!
The Mysterious Life Inside a Closet-A New Children's Book Coming in 2015!!
A Beautiful Tribute From My Fans
Saturday, July 7, 2012
Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out of it alive.
15 things you probably never knew or thought about....
1. At least five people in this world love you so much they would die for you.
2. At least fifteen people in this world love you in some way. 3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
5. Every night, someone thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. If not for you, someone may not be living. 8. You are special and unique.
9. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
10. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
11. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look: you most likely turned your back on the world.
12. When you think you have no chance of getting what you want, you probably won't get it, but if you believe in yourself, probably, sooner or later, you will get it.
13. Always remember the compliments you recieved. Forget the rude remarks.
14. Always tell soemone how you feel about them; you will feel much better when they know.
15. If you have a great friend, take the time to let them know that they are great.
Remember the past, plan for the future, but live for today, because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come.
It`s funny how hello always ends with a goodbye, it`s funny how good memories can start to make you cry. It`s funny how forever never really seems to last, it`s funny how much you`d lose if you forgot about your past. It`s funny how friends can just leave you when you`re down, it`s funny how when you need someone they`re never around. It`s funny how people change and think they`re so much better, it`s funny how many lies can be packed in one "love letter". It`s funny how people forgive even though they can't forget, it`s funny how one night can contain so much regret. It`s funny how ironic life turns out to be but the funniest part of all, none of that`s funny to me.