MRS.D'S BOOKS ARE AVAILABLE ON AMAZON

The Royal Palm: multi award-winning children's book!

Runaway Clothes:multi award-winning children's book!

Good Morning, World! - Mom's Choice Award Winner

The Trees Have Hearts - Mom's Choice Award Winner

Follow Carlo the Mouse Series

Join The City Kittens and the Old House Cat

The Little Girl Praying on the Hill- Readers' Favorite International GOLD Award Winner

That Is How Things Are - Coming 2016!

Who Will Feed Stacey First? Story 1:Coming 2015!

The Mysterious Life Inside a Closet-A New Children's Book Coming in 2015!!

A Beautiful Tribute From My Fans

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

YOUR SMILE FOR TODAY...



''Guess what? Faisal Shahzad is a registered Democrat. I wonder if his SUV had an Obama sticker on it.''







''If you don't hold us accountable, we'll do some real bad things in Washington, D.C.''








YES WE CAN!!!!!!!!







''We have to pass the (health care) bill so you can find out what is in it.''








''I didn't really had a good answer, as so often — is me.''





Funny Baby Face - Baby Funny
''As your governor, you're going to be seeing a lot of me on the front page, saying 'Governor LePage tells Obama to go to hell.''







Funny baby face
''The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries.''







Here's a funny baby picture
''They were doing what they thought was right for their country.''








Funny baby face
''I miss being pampered ...''










''What the hell did we do to deserve this?''









''I haven't seen a half-monkey, half-person yet.''








''His mom lived in Long Island for ten years or so. God rest her soul. And- although, she's- wait- your mom's still- your mom's still alive. Your dad passed. God bless her soul.''







''I had surgery and I can't lift luggage. That's why I hired him.''









''We're sorry for the massive disruption it's caused their lives. There's no one who wants this over more than I do. I would like my life back.''









''I'm a huge supporter of women. What I'm not is a supporter of liberalism. Feminism is what I oppose. Feminism has led women astray. I love the women's movement -- especially when walking behind it.''







''I'm not a witch...I'm you.''






''I am the best candidate for the United States Senate in South Carolina. And I am also the best person to be Time magazine's Man of the Year.''






''We needed to have the press be our friend ... We wanted them to ask the questions we want to answer so that they report the news the way we want it to be reported."







''We had no domestic attacks under Bush; we've had one under Obama.''









''My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize.''









''That's sort of the best thing I ever did.''









''I hear comments sometimes that large oil companies are greedy companies or don't care, but that is not the case with BP. We care about the small people.''







''Sometimes dictators have good ideas."










''If ObamaCare passes, that free insurance card that's in people's pockets is gonna be as worthless as a Confederate dollar after the war between the states -- the Great War of Yankee Aggression.''







''I don't know how anyone of Hispanic heritage could be a Republican, okay. Do I need to say more?''








"Now, they're saying I groped a male staffer. Yes, I did. Not only did I grope him, I tickled him until he couldn't breathe and four guys jumped on top of me. It was my 1th birthday.''








Funny cute baby face''I could give a flying crap about the political process ... We're an entertainment blog.''




REMEMBER TO VISIT:WWW.MRSDBOOKS.NET

THE CITY KITTENS AND THE OLD HOUSE CAT-IS COMING SOON!!!
ARE AVAILABLE ON AMAZON, 
B&N AND AS E-BOOKS ON MOST POPULAR E-DEVICES

No comments:

Post a Comment